LIDAR-Lite v2 "Blue Label"
Also available soon from our resellers
For our international customers, our distributors can save you money on shipping.
Typically ships within 7-10 business days
The new LIDAR-Lite has all of the same specifications as the legacy sensor (up to 40-meter range capability with 1cm resolution, small size, low power consumption and light weight) but there have been a number of upgrades, including:
Signal Processing Improvements offer 5X Faster Measurement Speeds
With the implementation of a new signal processing architecture, LIDAR-Lite will now operate at measurement speeds of up to 500 readings per second offering greater resolution for scanning applications.
Improved I2C Communications
- LIDAR-Lite I2C communication will now operate at 100 kbits/s or 400 kbits/s.
- Now broadly compatible with the most basic of I2C drivers and most micro-controller boards. Instead of “ack” and “nack” responses when the sensor is available or busy, a status register (0x01) can be queried to indicate sensor status.
- The previous measurement value can be read at anytime during an acquisition until it is overwritten by a new value. No need to wait for the sensor to become available to read data. Just fire it up and let it rip!
User Assignable I2C Addressing
- Individual sensors can have a unique I2C address.
- The base address of 0x62 can be used as the default in single sensor applications and it will also be available in multi-sensor applications as a broadcast address to initiate a command to all the LIDAR-Lites on the I2C bus.
Compatible with LIDAR-Lite v1 in all primary functions and compatibility will extend into future versions and product variants.
- Dimensions: 21 X 48.3 X 35.5 mm
- Performance: Range: 0-40m Laser Emitter
- Accuracy: +/- 0.025m
- Power: 5vdc, <100ma
- Acquisition Time: < 0.02 sec
- Rep Rate: 1-500Hz
- Interface: I2C or PWM
- Max Operating Temp.: 70° C
- Eye safe, laser hazard free
- More specifications and details available in our documentation
Documentation & Support:
In the box:
- 1 x LIDAR-Lite v2 Laser Module
- 1 x LIDAR-Lite Cable (extra cables available here)
CLASS 1 LASER PRODUCT CLASSIFIED EN/IEC 60825-1 2007. Complies with US FDA performance standards for laser products execpt for deviations pursuant to Laser Notice No. 50, dated June 24, 2007. System contains no user servicable components. Repair or service of the system is only to be handled by factory-trained technicians. No Service by the user is allowed.